Tuesday, August 16, 2011

1 lb down....many more to go....

Happy Tuesday! Hope ya'll had a good weekend. Bella officially started school yesterday (no parents, no staying...just the kiddos and the teachers). She loved it of course, me? Ehhh...not so much, but I'll survive :)


So as of Sunday, I've officially been doing the 30 Day Shred 1 full week. The first 2-3 days were the hardest, but it's been getting easier with each passing day. Last night I even added an extra 30 minutes of stairs. (Well, not really stairs. I climb up & down my chimney leg...but it's still a pretty good workout). I've only lost one lb this week, but it's something! I took some before/after pics (which I can't believe I'm actually gonna post), and I can't really tell a difference. Oh well...it's only a week and I feel a whole lot better and more motivated, so in the end...that's all that counts. So...be kind please!!
My goal is to weigh 120lbs (I would LOVE to weigh 115, but the goal I set is a bit more realistic). Which means, I have another 25 lbs to go :( I wish I would've lost more weight (to justify all the sweat and tears, lol), but I realize that I didn't gain this much weight over night, so it's not gonna come off over night either.

Thanks for looking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you! :)