Thursday, August 11, 2011

"If She's Anything Like Me..."

"She's gonna get in trouble, we're gonna get in fights
I'm gonna lose my temper and some sleep
It's safe to say that,
I'm gonna get my payback
If she's anything like me"


Ok, I changed the lyrics a bit...this is "Anything Like Me" by Brad Paisley.


Bella started her first day of Pre-K today. Ahhh I can't believe my baby is not such a baby anymore :( She didn't do too bad. Like most of the kids there, she was pretty shy. The teachers let all us parents stay for today, just to ease them into the whole school routine. Ahhh...I just can't believe how fast time has gone by! I still remember bringing her home and being so afraid to even give her a bath because she was so little.


I want the best in life for her. I want her to grow up healthy, happy, and completely sure that for her...sky's the limit. I want her to be humble yet know how much she's worth.


Ok, before I get too sappy I'll cut it short. Here are some shots of her today:







Thanks for looking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you! :)