Monday, August 8, 2011

Well well! Look what the cat dragged in!

So, the more I get used to blogging the more I find things I wanna say. Just random everyday observations. So, here I will try to share those things. I am blessed enough to be surrounded by seriously amazing people, everyone of them make me who I am.


Whether it may be my parents...which without I would not be the woman I am today. They believe in me like even I don't believe in myself. They see strengths that I half the time don't realize I have, and I hope to be half the parent to Bella that they are to me.


Or..my family...as weird as we all are, they are my family...my blood. I am blessed with 4 brothers...each different in their own way, yet we're all alike it's scary. Or my sister...which amazes me at how amazing of a young woman she's becoming. Or my husband, above all else he is my soul-mate. We bump heads 99.9999% of the time, but any one that knows us....knows we are the same person. Or...my wonderful, amazing, beautiful, smart, perfect daughter. She is truly my everything, my reason for living and the drive behind everything I do.


Or my amazing friends. I have serioulsy been blessed with the most wonderful group of sisters. They are all so genuine and accepting of how different we are. It makes for a very entertaining time watching us! (Well, at least we like to think so. I will elaborate on them soon. There's tons of stuff to say about them!


Or just having an outlet for all the ideas that go through my head. As a child, my parents always encouraged me to be creative. There was never a shortage of crafts for me to make at home. As an adult, this resulted in me having about 67859 hobbies, and about just as many projects going on at the same time. I just can't sit still for too long!


Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope whoever stumbles upon this enjoys reading about my life and getting to know more about yours truly.


So who am I? I am Laura. A mother, wife, daughter, sister (not to leave out grand-daughter, aunt, cousin, sister-in-law), friend, craft nerd, book worm, and all around nut job.

Thanks for looking!


I leave you with one of my favorite pictures, this was taken on a road trip I took with a few of my BFFs to Austin. This was after we spent about an hour looking for a souvenir shop, it was cold...and rainy, but we had an amazing time :)



I have a thing for taking "odd" pics. I like to think it captures the sentiment and reason behind why the picture is being taken in the first place. Sure, it's nice to smile in pics...but the pictures that evoke the strongest memories for me are the ones where you're capturing the moment and not the pose. Although I do cheese it up in 99% of the pics that are taken of me :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you! :)